- Increased capacitance compared to four-conductor cables
- Reduced outside diameter for difficult layouts and space saving.
- Also available in brown, black, grey, blue and yellow-green.
Unipolar cable with high dynamic performance for power supply to motors and inverters. For the connection between inverter and motor.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 10681
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-2 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 y EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils OIL 60ºC, according to UL758, chart 15.1 and HD22.10
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to EN60228
- Polyolefin insulation
- Available in different colours (see colour chart on the next page)
- PUR outer sheath, according to UL1581 and CSA C22.2 nº 210
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 4,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature range –15ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 250 m/min.
- Acceleration 30 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228