- PVC Cable for cable travelling chains with high mechanical performance
- Now with UL and CSA certifications
Extra flexible cable for control, power and instrumentation for use in machine tools, as well as assembly chains, production lines, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 21179
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-2 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 y EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils OIL 60ºC, according to UL758, chart 15.1 and HD22.10
- Water resistance according to EN60811-1-3
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to UNE 60228
- PVC insulation, Class 43, according to UL1581
- Conductor identification DIN 47100 (<0,34mm²) and with black numbering (>0,50mm²)
- Separator / anti-slip protection
- PVC outer sheath, Class 43, according to UL1581
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –20ºC to 80ºC en fixed installation
- Temperature range –5ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 200 m/min.
- Acceleration 15 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228