PVC Cable for cable travelling chains with high mechanical performance
Now with UL and CSA certifications
Extra flexible shielded cable for control, power and instrumentation regulation for use in machine tools, as well as assembly chains, production lines, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 21179
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-1 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 y EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils according to EN60811-2-1
- Water resistance according to EN60811-1-3
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to UNE 60228
- PVC insulation, Class 43, according to UL1581
- Conductor identification DIN 47100 (<0.34mm²) and with black numbering (>0.50mm²)
- Tinned copper braid, minimum coverage of 85%
- Separator / anti-slip protection
- PVC outer sheath, Class 43, according to UL1581
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –20ºC to 80ºC en fixed installation
- Temperature range –5ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 200 m/min.
- Acceleration 15 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228