- PUR Cable for cable travelling chains with high mechanical performance
- The longitudinal black line is a great help during the installation of the cable in the chain.
- A very effective aid in preventing cable twisting during operation.
Extra flexible shielded cable for control, power and instrumentation regulation for use in machine tools, as well as assembly chains, production lines, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 21576
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-1 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 and EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils according to OIL60ºC UL758 chart 15.1 and HD22.10
- Water resistance according to HD22.10
- Compliance with Desina
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to UNE 60228
- Polyolefin insulation
- Conductor identification DIN 47100 (<0.34mm²) and with black numbering (>0.50mm²)
- Separator / anti-slip protection
- PUR outer sheath, according to UL1581 and CSA C22.2 nº 210
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 3,000V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC en fixed installation
- Temperature range –10ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 250 m/min.
- Acceleration 30 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228