- PUR Cable for cable travelling chains with high mechanical performance
- Excellent mechanical strength at low temperatures.
Extra flexible shielded cable for control, power and instrumentation for use in machine tools, as well as assembly chains, production lines, etc.
Regulations | General Properties
- UL and CSA Style 21576
- Flame retardant according to UL758 and test according to FT-2 CSA C.22.2 nº 210
- Low halogen emission according to IEC60754 and EN50267-2
- Resistance to industrial oils according to OIL60ºC UL758 chart 15.1 and HD22.10
- Water resistance according to HD22.10
- Compliance with Desina
- Bare copper conductor, extra flexible, Class 6, according to UNE 60228
- TPE-E insulation
- Conductor identification DIN 47100 (<0.34mm²)
- Tinned copper braid, minimum coverage of 85%
- Separator / anti-slip protection
- Polyurethane (PUR) outer sheath, according to UL1581 and CSA C22.2 nº 210
- Colour grey RAL7040
- Rated voltage 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 2,500V C.A. for 5 min.
- Temperature range –40ºC to 80ºC in fixed installation
- Temperature range –30ºC to 80ºC in mobile installation
- Speed 300 m/min.
- Acceleration 40 m/s²
- Insulation resistance>200 M?·km
- Electrical resistance according to UNE 60228