- Encoder & Resolver for Servo
ApplicationServomotor control cable for Resolver, Encoder signals etc., extra flexible with Thermoplastic polymer insulation and PUR sheath, for use in cable chains with movement speed of up to 250m/min. UL & CSA certified. Halogen free and flame retardant cable.
Règlement | Propriétés générales
- UL & CSA Certification for USA and Canada
- UL FT2 Flame retardant
- HD 22.10 Resistance to oils and industrial greases
- EN 60754-1 Halogen free
- Other features: Good resistance to acids, alkaline solutions, solvents, hydraulic liquids, etc. Resistant to abrasion and cuts Outer sheath with low-adherence surface Excellent resistance to moisture
- Conductor Fine threads of bare copper, extra flexible, Class 6 according to EN 60228
- Insulation Thermoplastic polymer
- Identification According to system, consult
- Cabling According to system, consult
- Shielding Tinned copper braid
- Exterior sheath PUR, green colour RAL 6018
- Service voltage 300V
- Test voltage 2500V
- Minimum bend radius 6 x outer diameter
- Service temperature -25ºC to +80ºC
- Max. movement speed 250m/min.
- Max. acceleration/deceleration 30 m/s²
- Max. horizontal movement distance 25 m
- Number of cycles: Min. 1 mio. / Max. 10 mio. Depending on the exact application. For more information, contact your Sumcab technical sales manager.